Find Words To Play In Scrabble
Word Finder Results
Result will appear here after entering a word or a collection of letters above and we'll find matching results.
About Our Word Finder
What does our word finder do?
The word finder lets you input either a word or random collection of letters to find matching anagrams of those letters.
It's a powerful tool that's great for finding words which match your letter tiles.
How do I use the word finder?
- If you think you already have a word, simply enter it in the search box.
- If instead you want to find a word for any/all of your letter tiles. Enter all the letters in the search box instead.
- The ordering of the letters does not matter.
- Finally, click the FIND button.
Once you've clicked find, we'll search the dictionary for matching words.
- Our results will only show you words which are valid to be played.
- We automatically sort words by length and points, meaning the highest-scoring opportunities are at the top.
- If you want to read more about a specific word, click on the word itself to be take to that words unique page on our site. This will contain more information such as available definitions, a points breakdown, and similar words.
Why use our word finder?
There are many reasons why you might want to use a word finder in Scrabble. We've outlined a few below.
- They are great for improving your vocabulary and learning new words.
- Overtime they can make you a better Scrabble player through enhancing your knowledge of the dictionary.
- They're excellent tools for solving anagrams and unscrambling letter combinations.
- Can be used to contest words whilst playing.
Our top tip for players looking to use a word finder is to always agree before playing with your opponent(s) how you'll be incorporating it into your game play.
Are you just looking to check a word's validity? Our dictionary checker may be a better option for you.
Discover more of our helpful word tools for Scrabble.