Is “Ab” a Scrabble Word?
Yes Ab is valid in Scrabble for 4 points
“Ab” is an acceptable word within the Scrabble dictionary that is legal to play in games. Ab is worth a total of 4 points when played in Scrabble.
Definition of Ab
- Abdominal muscle.
- An abscess caused by injecting an illegal drug, usually heroin.
- To abseil.
- (now rare outside medicine) To miscarry; to bring forth (non-living) offspring prematurely.
- To cause a premature termination of (a fetus); to end a pregnancy before term.
- To end prematurely; to stop in the preliminary stages; to turn back.
- The expulsion from the womb of a foetus or embryo before it is fully developed, with loss of the foetus; either naturally as a spontaneous abortion (now usually called a miscarriage), or deliberately as an induced abortion.
- An aborted foetus; an abortus.
- A misshapen person or thing; a monstrosity.
- On all sides; around.
- Here and there; around; in one place and another; up and down.
- From one place or position to another in succession; indicating repeated movement or activity.
- In a circle around; all round; on every side of; on the outside of.
- Over or upon different parts of; through or over in various directions; here and there in; to and fro in; throughout.
- Indicates that something will happen very soon; indicates a plan or intention to do something.
- The early stages of; the beginning process; the start.
How Many Points is Ab Worth?
Ab is a 2-letter word made up of the letter tiles A: 1, B: 3. Its points breakdown is as follows:
- With no multipliers, Ab is worth 4 points.
- On a double-word square, Ab is worth 8 points.
- On a triple-word square, Ab is worth 12 points.
Single Letter Extensions of “Ab”
Potential ways to expand “Ab” using a single letter include:
Words With “AB”
Words containing “AB” at the start, middle, or end include:
See our full list of words with “AB” for more suggestions.