Is “Ag” a Scrabble Word?
Yes Ag is valid in Scrabble for 3 points
Ag is a Scrabble word worth 3 points altogether that’s valid within the Scrabble dictionary.
The word “AG” is the chemical symbol for silver on the periodic table and has the following meaning:
- A soft white precious metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal. It’s commonly used in coins, tableware, and jewellery.
Definition of Ag
- The art or science of cultivating the ground, including the harvesting of crops, and the rearing and management of livestock
- Expressing annoyance, remorse, surprise etc.; oh, ah.
How Many Points is Ag Worth?
Ag is a 2-letter word made up of the letter tiles A: 1, G: 2. Its points breakdown is as follows:
- With no multipliers, Ag is worth 3 points.
- On a double-word square, Ag is worth 6 points.
- On a triple-word square, Ag is worth 9 points.
Single Letter Extensions of “Ag”
Potential ways to expand “Ag” using a single letter include:
Words With “AG”
Words containing “AG” at the start, middle, or end include:
See our full list of words with “AG” for more suggestions.