Is “As” a Scrabble Word?
Yes As is valid in Scrabble for 2 points
“As” is an acceptable word within the Scrabble dictionary that is legal to play in games. As is worth a total of 2 points when played in Scrabble.
Definition of As
- To such an extent or degree; to the same extent or degree.
- Considered to be, in relation to something else; in the relation (specified).
- For example; for instance. (Compare such as.)
- Introducing a basis of comparison, with an object in the objective case.
- In the role of.
- In the (same) way or manner that; to the (same) degree that.
- At the time that; during the time when:
- Being that, considering that, because, since.
- (unit of weight) A libra.
- Any of several coins of Rome, coined in bronze or later copper; or the equivalent value.
How Many Points is As Worth?
As is a 2-letter word made up of the letter tiles A: 1, S: 1. Its points breakdown is as follows:
- With no multipliers, As is worth 2 points.
- On a double-word square, As is worth 4 points.
- On a triple-word square, As is worth 6 points.
Single Letter Extensions of “As”
Potential ways to expand “As” using a single letter include:
Words With “AS”
Words containing “AS” at the start, middle, or end include:
See our full list of words with “AS” for more suggestions.