Is “Aw” a Scrabble Word?
Yes Aw is valid in Scrabble for 5 points
“Aw” is an acceptable word within the Scrabble dictionary that is legal to play in games. Aw is worth a total of 5 points when played in Scrabble.
Definition of Aw
- An instance of aw.
- Used to express disappointment or dismay.
- Used to express mild protest, entreaty, consternation, or disapproval.
- Used to express affection.
How Many Points is Aw Worth?
Aw is a 2-letter word made up of the letter tiles A: 1, W: 4. Its points breakdown is as follows:
- With no multipliers, Aw is worth 5 points.
- On a double-word square, Aw is worth 10 points.
- On a triple-word square, Aw is worth 15 points.
Single Letter Extensions of “Aw”
Potential ways to expand “Aw” using a single letter include:
Words With “AW”
Words containing “AW” at the start, middle, or end include:
See our full list of words with “AW” for more suggestions.