Is “Ef” a Scrabble Word?
Yes Ef is valid in Scrabble for 5 points
“Ef” is an acceptable word within the Scrabble dictionary that is legal to play in games. Ef is worth a total of 5 points when played in Scrabble.
Definition of Ef
- The name of the Latin-script letter F.
- Supposing that, assuming that, in the circumstances that; used to introduce a condition or choice.
- In the event that a statement is true (a programming statement that acts in a similar manner).
- Supposing that; used with past or past perfect subjunctive indicating that the condition is closed.
How Many Points is Ef Worth?
Ef is a 2-letter word made up of the letter tiles E: 1, F: 4. Its points breakdown is as follows:
- With no multipliers, Ef is worth 5 points.
- On a double-word square, Ef is worth 10 points.
- On a triple-word square, Ef is worth 15 points.
Single Letter Extensions of “Ef”
Potential ways to expand “Ef” using a single letter include:
Words With “EF”
Words containing “EF” at the start, middle, or end include:
See our full list of words with “EF” for more suggestions.