Is “El” a Scrabble Word?
Yes El is valid in Scrabble for 2 points
“El” is an acceptable word within the Scrabble dictionary that is legal to play in games. El is worth a total of 2 points when played in Scrabble.
Definition of El
- The name of the Latin-script letter L.
- An elevated railway, especially for specific systems such as the metro in Chicago.
How Many Points is El Worth?
El is a 2-letter word made up of the letter tiles E: 1, L: 1. Its points breakdown is as follows:
- With no multipliers, El is worth 2 points.
- On a double-word square, El is worth 4 points.
- On a triple-word square, El is worth 6 points.
Single Letter Extensions of “El”
Potential ways to expand “El” using a single letter include:
Words With “EL”
Words containing “EL” at the start, middle, or end include:
See our full list of words with “EL” for more suggestions.