Is “Em” a Scrabble Word?
Yes Em is valid in Scrabble for 4 points
“Em” is an acceptable word within the Scrabble dictionary that is legal to play in games. Em is worth a total of 4 points when played in Scrabble.
Definition of Em
- The name of the Latin-script letter M.
- A unit of measurement equal to the height of the type in use.
- A gender-neutral third-person singular object pronoun, the objective case of ey, equivalent to the singular them and coordinate with him and her.
- A form of hesitant speech, or an expression of uncertainty; um; umm; erm
How Many Points is Em Worth?
Em is a 2-letter word made up of the letter tiles E: 1, M: 3. Its points breakdown is as follows:
- With no multipliers, Em is worth 4 points.
- On a double-word square, Em is worth 8 points.
- On a triple-word square, Em is worth 12 points.
Single Letter Extensions of “Em”
Potential ways to expand “Em” using a single letter include:
Words With “EM”
Words containing “EM” at the start, middle, or end include:
See our full list of words with “EM” for more suggestions.