Is “Id” a Scrabble Word?
Yes Id is valid in Scrabble for 3 points
“Id” is an acceptable word within the Scrabble dictionary that is legal to play in games. Id is worth a total of 3 points when played in Scrabble.
Definition of Id
- The unconscious impulsive component of the personality in the Freudian psychoanalytic model.
- A freshwater fish of the family Cyprinidae, found across northern Europe and Asia, especially Leuciscus idus.
- Used in citations to state that the citation is to the work immediately previously cited.
How Many Points is Id Worth?
Id is a 2-letter word made up of the letter tiles I: 1, D: 2. Its points breakdown is as follows:
- With no multipliers, Id is worth 3 points.
- On a double-word square, Id is worth 6 points.
- On a triple-word square, Id is worth 9 points.
Single Letter Extensions of “Id”
Potential ways to expand “Id” using a single letter include:
Words With “ID”
Words containing “ID” at the start, middle, or end include:
See our full list of words with “ID” for more suggestions.