Is “It” a Scrabble Word?
Yes It is valid in Scrabble for 2 points
“It” is an acceptable word within the Scrabble dictionary that is legal to play in games. It is worth a total of 2 points when played in Scrabble.
Definition of It
- One who is neither a he nor a she; a creature; a dehumanized being.
- The person who chases and tries to catch the other players in the playground game of tag.
- The game of tag.
- Most fashionable.
- The third-person singular personal pronoun that is normally used to refer to an inanimate object or abstract entity, also often used to refer to animals.
- A third-person singular personal pronoun used to refer to a child, especially of unknown gender.
- Used to refer to someone being identified, often on the phone, but not limited to this situation.
- A large peninsula in Southern Europe protruding into the Mediterranean Sea and shaped like a boot. The mountain range of Apennines runs across it from north to south. Occupied almost entirely by Italy.
- A country in southern Europe. Official name: Italian Republic.
- Abbreviation of Italian. (language)
How Many Points is It Worth?
It is a 2-letter word made up of the letter tiles I: 1, T: 1. Its points breakdown is as follows:
- With no multipliers, It is worth 2 points.
- On a double-word square, It is worth 4 points.
- On a triple-word square, It is worth 6 points.
Single Letter Extensions of “It”
Potential ways to expand “It” using a single letter include:
Words With “IT”
Words containing “IT” at the start, middle, or end include:
See our full list of words with “IT” for more suggestions.