Is “Ka” a Scrabble Word?
Yes Ka is valid in Scrabble for 6 points
“Ka” is an acceptable word within the Scrabble dictionary that is legal to play in games. Ka is worth a total of 6 points when played in Scrabble.
Definition of Ka
- A spiritual part of the soul in Egyptian mythology, which survived after death.
- To serve or help; used only in the phrase "Ka me, ka thee" or variants thereof.
How Many Points is Ka Worth?
Ka is a 2-letter word made up of the letter tiles K: 5, A: 1. Its points breakdown is as follows:
- With no multipliers, Ka is worth 6 points.
- On a double-word square, Ka is worth 12 points.
- On a triple-word square, Ka is worth 18 points.
Single Letter Extensions of “Ka”
Potential ways to expand “Ka” using a single letter include:
Words With “KA”
Words containing “KA” at the start, middle, or end include:
See our full list of words with “KA” for more suggestions.