Is “Ma” a Scrabble Word?
Yes Ma is valid in Scrabble for 4 points
“Ma” is an acceptable word within the Scrabble dictionary that is legal to play in games. Ma is worth a total of 4 points when played in Scrabble.
Definition of Ma
- (usually in the plural) Abbreviation of milli-arcsecond.
- (and in direct address) mother, mama
How Many Points is Ma Worth?
Ma is a 2-letter word made up of the letter tiles M: 3, A: 1. Its points breakdown is as follows:
- With no multipliers, Ma is worth 4 points.
- On a double-word square, Ma is worth 8 points.
- On a triple-word square, Ma is worth 12 points.
Single Letter Extensions of “Ma”
Potential ways to expand “Ma” using a single letter include:
Words With “MA”
Words containing “MA” at the start, middle, or end include:
See our full list of words with “MA” for more suggestions.