Is “Mm” a Scrabble Word?
Yes Mm is valid in Scrabble for 6 points
“Mm” is an acceptable word within the Scrabble dictionary that is legal to play in games. Mm is worth a total of 6 points when played in Scrabble.
Definition of Mm
- An expression used to show contentment for something
- An expression used to show thought or reflection
- An expression used to show being muffled or not able to speak clearly, as well as "mmph".
- A period into which a year is divided, historically based on the phases of the moon.
- A period of 30 days, 31 days, or some alternation thereof.
- (in the plural) A woman's period; menstrual discharge.
How Many Points is Mm Worth?
Mm is a 2-letter word made up of the letter tiles M: 3, M: 3. Its points breakdown is as follows:
- With no multipliers, Mm is worth 6 points.
- On a double-word square, Mm is worth 12 points.
- On a triple-word square, Mm is worth 18 points.
Single Letter Extensions of “Mm”
Potential ways to expand “Mm” using a single letter include:
Words With “MM”
Words containing “MM” at the start, middle, or end include:
See our full list of words with “MM” for more suggestions.