Is “No” a Scrabble Word?
Yes No is valid in Scrabble for 2 points
“No” is an acceptable word within the Scrabble dictionary that is legal to play in games. No is worth a total of 2 points when played in Scrabble.
Definition of No
- A negating expression; an answer that shows disagreement or disapproval
- A vote not in favor, or opposing a proposition
- (now only used with different, with comparatives more and less, and informally with certain other adjectives such as good and fun) Not, not at all.
- At or towards the interior of a defined space, such as a building or room.
- Towards the speaker or other reference point.
- So as to be enclosed or surrounded by something.
- An abstract entity used to describe quantity.
- A numeral: a symbol for a non-negative integer.
- An element of one of several sets: natural numbers, integers, rational numbers, real numbers, complex numbers, and sometimes extensions such as hypercomplex numbers, etc.
How Many Points is No Worth?
No is a 2-letter word made up of the letter tiles N: 1, O: 1. Its points breakdown is as follows:
- With no multipliers, No is worth 2 points.
- On a double-word square, No is worth 4 points.
- On a triple-word square, No is worth 6 points.
Single Letter Extensions of “No”
Potential ways to expand “No” using a single letter include:
Words With “NO”
Words containing “NO” at the start, middle, or end include:
See our full list of words with “NO” for more suggestions.