Is “Od” a Scrabble Word?
Yes Od is valid in Scrabble for 3 points
“Od” is an acceptable word within the Scrabble dictionary that is legal to play in games. Od is worth a total of 3 points when played in Scrabble.
Definition of Od
- (Euphemistic form of) God.
- An alleged force or natural power, supposed, by Carl Reichenbach and others, to produce the phenomena of mesmerism, and to be developed by various agencies, as by magnets, heat, light, chemical or vital action, etc.
How Many Points is Od Worth?
Od is a 2-letter word made up of the letter tiles O: 1, D: 2. Its points breakdown is as follows:
- With no multipliers, Od is worth 3 points.
- On a double-word square, Od is worth 6 points.
- On a triple-word square, Od is worth 9 points.
Single Letter Extensions of “Od”
Potential ways to expand “Od” using a single letter include:
Words With “OD”
Words containing “OD” at the start, middle, or end include:
See our full list of words with “OD” for more suggestions.