Is “Oh” a Scrabble Word?
Yes Oh is valid in Scrabble for 5 points
“Oh” is an acceptable word within the Scrabble dictionary that is legal to play in games. Oh is worth a total of 5 points when played in Scrabble.
Definition of Oh
- An utterance of oh; a spoken expression of surprise, acknowledgement, etc.
- To utter the interjection oh; to express surprise, etc.
- Expression of surprise.
- Expression of wonder, amazement, or awe.
- Expression of understanding, affirmation, recognition, or realization.
- The letter O, o (more commonly spelled o)
- The digit 0 (especially in representations of speech)
How Many Points is Oh Worth?
Oh is a 2-letter word made up of the letter tiles O: 1, H: 4. Its points breakdown is as follows:
- With no multipliers, Oh is worth 5 points.
- On a double-word square, Oh is worth 10 points.
- On a triple-word square, Oh is worth 15 points.
Single Letter Extensions of “Oh”
Potential ways to expand “Oh” using a single letter include:
Words With “OH”
Words containing “OH” at the start, middle, or end include:
See our full list of words with “OH” for more suggestions.