Is “Oi” a Scrabble Word?
Yes Oi is valid in Scrabble for 2 points
“Oi” is an acceptable word within the Scrabble dictionary that is legal to play in games. Oi is worth a total of 2 points when played in Scrabble.
Definition of Oi
- (sometimes capitalized) A working-class punk rock subgenre of the 1970s, sometimes associated with racism.
- Said to get someone's attention; hey.
- An expression of surprise.
- An informal greeting, similar to hi.
- An exclamation typically expressing mild frustration or expressing feelings of uncertainty or concern.
- (representing rural dialect pronunciation) I.
How Many Points is Oi Worth?
Oi is a 2-letter word made up of the letter tiles O: 1, I: 1. Its points breakdown is as follows:
- With no multipliers, Oi is worth 2 points.
- On a double-word square, Oi is worth 4 points.
- On a triple-word square, Oi is worth 6 points.
Single Letter Extensions of “Oi”
Potential ways to expand “Oi” using a single letter include:
Words With “OI”
Words containing “OI” at the start, middle, or end include:
See our full list of words with “OI” for more suggestions.