Is “Om” a Scrabble Word?
Yes Om is valid in Scrabble for 4 points
“Om” is an acceptable word within the Scrabble dictionary that is legal to play in games. Om is worth a total of 4 points when played in Scrabble.
Definition of Om
- A sacred, mystical syllable used in prayer and meditation.
- To chant the sacred syllable om.
How Many Points is Om Worth?
Om is a 2-letter word made up of the letter tiles O: 1, M: 3. Its points breakdown is as follows:
- With no multipliers, Om is worth 4 points.
- On a double-word square, Om is worth 8 points.
- On a triple-word square, Om is worth 12 points.
Single Letter Extensions of “Om”
Potential ways to expand “Om” using a single letter include:
Words With “OM”
Words containing “OM” at the start, middle, or end include:
See our full list of words with “OM” for more suggestions.