Is “Oo” a Scrabble Word?
Yes Oo is valid in Scrabble for 2 points
“Oo” is an acceptable word within the Scrabble dictionary that is legal to play in games. Oo is worth a total of 2 points when played in Scrabble.
Definition of Oo
- The Greek letter omega.
- Any of four Hawaiian birds of the genus Moho, formerly classed with the honeyeaters and now believed to be extinct.
- An expression of surprise.
- An expression of awe.
- A sound made to imitate a ghost.
How Many Points is Oo Worth?
Oo is a 2-letter word made up of the letter tiles O: 1, O: 1. Its points breakdown is as follows:
- With no multipliers, Oo is worth 2 points.
- On a double-word square, Oo is worth 4 points.
- On a triple-word square, Oo is worth 6 points.
Single Letter Extensions of “Oo”
Potential ways to expand “Oo” using a single letter include:
Words With “OO”
Words containing “OO” at the start, middle, or end include:
See our full list of words with “OO” for more suggestions.