Is “Or” a Scrabble Word?
Yes Or is valid in Scrabble for 2 points
“Or” is an acceptable word within the Scrabble dictionary that is legal to play in games. Or is worth a total of 2 points when played in Scrabble.
Definition of Or
- Connects at least two alternative words, phrases, clauses, sentences, etc. each of which could make a passage true. In English, this is the "inclusive or." The "exclusive or" is formed by "either [...] or".
- An operator denoting the disjunction of two propositions or truth values. There are two forms, the inclusive or and the exclusive or.
- Counts the elements before and after as two possibilities.
- The binary operator inclusive or, true if one at least one of two inputs is true. In infix notation.
- Initialism of Olympic Record.
- Initialism of odorant receptor.
- Initialism of olfactory receptor.
- A room in a hospital used for performing surgical operations.
- (operations) The application of scientific methods and techniques to problems of decision making, especially in business management and government administration.
- The gold or yellow tincture on a coat of arms.
- Of gold or yellow tincture on a coat of arms.
- Early (on).
- Earlier, previously.
- Before; ere. Followed by "ever" or "ere".
How Many Points is Or Worth?
Or is a 2-letter word made up of the letter tiles O: 1, R: 1. Its points breakdown is as follows:
- With no multipliers, Or is worth 2 points.
- On a double-word square, Or is worth 4 points.
- On a triple-word square, Or is worth 6 points.
Single Letter Extensions of “Or”
Potential ways to expand “Or” using a single letter include:
Words With “OR”
Words containing “OR” at the start, middle, or end include:
See our full list of words with “OR” for more suggestions.