Is “Pa” a Scrabble Word?
Yes Pa is valid in Scrabble for 4 points
“Pa” is an acceptable word within the Scrabble dictionary that is legal to play in games. Pa is worth a total of 4 points when played in Scrabble.
Definition of Pa
- Father, papa.
- Grandpa, grandfather.
- A fortified Maori settlement of pre-European and early European times
- An unfortified Maori village or settlement; a kainga
How Many Points is Pa Worth?
Pa is a 2-letter word made up of the letter tiles P: 3, A: 1. Its points breakdown is as follows:
- With no multipliers, Pa is worth 4 points.
- On a double-word square, Pa is worth 8 points.
- On a triple-word square, Pa is worth 12 points.
Single Letter Extensions of “Pa”
Potential ways to expand “Pa” using a single letter include:
Words With “PA”
Words containing “PA” at the start, middle, or end include:
See our full list of words with “PA” for more suggestions.