Is “St” a Scrabble Word?
Yes St is valid in Scrabble for 2 points
“St” is an acceptable word within the Scrabble dictionary that is legal to play in games. St is worth a total of 2 points when played in Scrabble.
Definition of St
- Expressing a sudden desire for silence.
- A title given to a saint, often prefixed to the person's name.
- Someone connected with any of the sports teams known as the Saints, as a fan, player, coach etc.
- Saint class, a class of steam locomotives used on the GWR.
- A condition; a set of circumstances applying at any given time.
- High social standing or circumstance.
- A polity.
- A single pass of a needle in sewing; the loop or turn of the thread thus made.
- An arrangement of stitches in sewing, or method of stitching in some particular way or style.
- An intense stabbing pain under the lower edge of the ribcage, brought on by exercise.
- A hard earthen substance that can form large rocks.
- A small piece of stone, a pebble.
- A gemstone, a jewel, especially a diamond.
- A place where items may be accumulated or routinely kept.
- A supply held in storage.
- (mainly North American) A place where items may be purchased; a shop.
- A paved part of road, usually in a village or a town.
- A road as above but including the sidewalks (pavements) and buildings.
- The people who live in such a road, as a neighborhood.
How Many Points is St Worth?
St is a 2-letter word made up of the letter tiles S: 1, T: 1. Its points breakdown is as follows:
- With no multipliers, St is worth 2 points.
- On a double-word square, St is worth 4 points.
- On a triple-word square, St is worth 6 points.
Single Letter Extensions of “St”
Potential ways to expand “St” using a single letter include:
Words With “ST”
Words containing “ST” at the start, middle, or end include:
See our full list of words with “ST” for more suggestions.