Is “Ti” a Scrabble Word?
Yes Ti is valid in Scrabble for 2 points
“Ti” is a short two-letter word that will bag players 2 points when played in Scrabble. It is valid to be played, but overall a low-scoring word.
The word has multiple meanings and definitions from a syllable used to denote the seventh note of a major scale in music to the symbol used to represent the element titanium.
Although not worth many points when played alone, Ti has the advantage of being highly expandable to create new words. Some of our favourites include “Tip”, “Tivy”, and “Tizz” for 12 points if you are lucky enough to have a spare “Z.” With thousands of options available, you are bound to be able to play off Ti.
Definition of Ti
- A syllable used in solfège to represent the seventh note of a major scale.
- The good luck plant, Cordyline fruticosa, an evergreen shrub.
How Many Points is Ti Worth?
Ti is a 2-letter word made up of the letter tiles T: 1, I: 1. Its points breakdown is as follows:
- With no multipliers, Ti is worth 2 points.
- On a double-word square, Ti is worth 4 points.
- On a triple-word square, Ti is worth 6 points.
Single Letter Extensions of “Ti”
Potential ways to expand “Ti” using a single letter include:
Words With “TI”
Words containing “TI” at the start, middle, or end include:
See our full list of words with “TI” for more suggestions.