Is “To” a Scrabble Word?
Yes To is valid in Scrabble for 2 points
“To” is an acceptable word within the Scrabble dictionary that is legal to play in games. To is worth a total of 2 points when played in Scrabble.
Definition of To
- Toward a closed, touching or engaging position.
- Into the wind.
- Indicating destination: In the direction of, and arriving at.
- Used to indicate the target or recipient of an action.
- Used to indicate result of action.
How Many Points is To Worth?
To is a 2-letter word made up of the letter tiles T: 1, O: 1. Its points breakdown is as follows:
- With no multipliers, To is worth 2 points.
- On a double-word square, To is worth 4 points.
- On a triple-word square, To is worth 6 points.
Single Letter Extensions of “To”
Potential ways to expand “To” using a single letter include:
Words With “TO”
Words containing “TO” at the start, middle, or end include:
See our full list of words with “TO” for more suggestions.