2 Letter “A” Words
This list contains all 2 letter Scrabble words containing the letter A that are valid in the dictionary.
- Top-scoring: Za for 11 points, a shortened word for Pizza.
- Lowest-scoring: La, Ta, Na, At, An, Ai, and 6 more at only 2 points. The lowest score a word can have in Scrabble without a blank tile.
- Unique word: Ka, defined as an unknown god; an epithet of Prajapati and Brahma, for 6 points.
- Expert advice: There are a total of 30 two-letter words with the letter A. They most commonly follow the pattern vowel-consonant or consonant-vowel. Only a few are vowel-vowel words.
- Interesting fact: The only letters of the alphabet that cannot be combined with A to make a two-letter word are C, O, Q, U, and V.
See the full list of Scrabble words below.
“A” Words Worth 11 Points
“A” Words Worth 6 Points
This page was last updated on 10 Jul 2023.
Did you find this word list helpful?